.

If you enjoy Southern Grace, Gardening, Preserving, Recipes, Handmade and Homemade, and Primitives then you are going to love this Blog. There will be many useful ideas and upcoming tips that I have learned on my journey that I will share on this site.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Primative Pomanders


Dried Clove Studded Orange Pomanders




I have always loved Primitives but of recent decided to redecorate the house in Primitive decor. One of my favorite things to place in wooden bowls or baskets around the house are Pomanders. I have always purchased them but when I was outside playing with the horses I wondered how you made them...so I looked it up. Very interesting if I might say so myself!  Although I did promise my husband that I wouldn't be taking on anymore projects I thought I would share the link on how to make them. I really love how they look and they smell delicious!

Click on this link :   How to make Primitive Pomanders

No comments:

Post a Comment